Dear Thea,
TWO!! I cannot believe you are TWO! Life just keeps flying by and I wish I could slow it down and keep you small forever. But it's also so fun to see you grow and watch how happy it makes you to learn how to do something new. You have grown SO MUCH just within these last 3 weeks! You've been talking so much more and every day it seems like you learn a new word. I couldn't be more proud of you! This past year has been the most challenging and also the most fun. You are so stubborn and willful that some days I have no idea how I'm going to make it another however many years. So many days, I feel like a complete failure. If only I had had a little more patience, if I had just had a little more grace. But then you climb in my lap and snuggle me and tell me you love me (you actually say it now!) and I realize just maybe I'm not doing too bad. You are so loving and smart and already such a goofball. You love making us laugh whether you are making funny faces or randomly licking us anywhere you can reach (so gross!). So much personality already and I can't wait to watch it develop even more! You are sunshine. You bring so much happiness into our lives and I'm thankful every single day (even the hard ones) that I get to be your mom. I hope you never forget how loved you are.
Love,
Momma