T E N !! I cannot believe you are already ten years old. The years are flying by! I simultaneously miss the little baby and toddler you were and love watching you grow into the little lady you are becoming. I can whole-heartedly say that the past decade has been the very best of my life. Life is so much sweeter because of you. You bring me so much joy and I'm so thankful God gave me the blessing of you.
At ten years old, you are starting to get into all the typical pre-teen girl type of stuff. Make up, jewelry, etc. But you're right at that sweet in-between age where you still enjoy playing with your toys, just as much. I love watching you become you.
This has been quite an epic year for you. We got season passes to Six Flags for the first time and you've discovered that you love rides and rollercoasters! Which was perfect timing because....
We went to Disney World and Universal!!! It was the most magical time together. We stayed at a resort on property for both and it felt like a true escape from reality. From the beauty of the Magic Kingdom castle and all the shows at Disney to walking down Hogsmeade and visiting Hogwarts together, it is something I hope I (and you) never forget. You and I read Harry Potter together this past year so you have been super into it. It has been so special sharing the excitement of something I love with you!
While we celebrated your birthday there, we did still have a whole birthday weekend for your big TEN! We had dinner with the bestie tribe at Wild Acres Friday night, went to see the Gabby Dollhouse movie and do a fairytale themed escape room on Saturday, and you chose to do the Chinese buffet after church on Sunday for your birthday lunch. You said it was the best birthday ever!
I love you. Here's to 10!
Love,
Mommy



