Dear Thea,
In two days you will be 7 months old! Just like that, 7 months have flown by. It makes me so sad that you aren't my tiny, helpless baby anymore but it is also the most amazing thing to watch you grow and develop. You seem to learn new things every day. You are the happiest baby. You are always smiling. Even when you are fussing about something, you can't help but smile back when Dad or I smile at you. You think Dad is the funniest person on the plant. No one gets you to laugh like him. I'd be jealous except I completely understand. Daddy is a pretty great guy.
You are pure sunshine sweet baby. You have brightened my life in the most magical way. I always expect the newness to wear off. I keep expecting to not be so obsessed with you one day. But my heart still feels like it will burst out of my chest every time I look at you. I don't think it could hold any more love. I still find myself staring at you amazed that you are mine. That love and that amazement will never wear off. I hope that you always know and feel the greatness of my love.
Love,
Mom