Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Dear Thea,

Yes...you officially have a name! Thea Kay Caram. On May 19th, we found out that you are our precious baby GIRL! Daddy was hoping for a boy to come first so he could have a little help protecting and beating away the boys as you enter your teenage years, but you are already wrapped around his little finger. This is you! This was taken the day we found out who you are and I love that you seem to be smiling at us, as if you were just as excited to let us know.
20 weeks
Each time I have gotten to see you on a sonogram or hear your heartbeat has been the very best day. It is always so reassuring and humbling to be reminded how God has blessed me with you. Oh Thea, you are so loved already.


Children are a gift from the Lord;they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3

I pray for you every single day. I pray that you continue growing strong and healthy- physically and mentally. I pray that God give me the wisdom and ability to be the best mother that I can. I pray that I always remember to give you back to God daily. And I pray already that as you get older, you remember Him and keep Him close. 

I have started to feel you more and more this past week. Every tiny tap that I feel as you move around brings a smile to my face. Your dad places his hand on my belly and tries so hard to feel you. Pretty soon, I will get to see the smile it brings to his face to feel you too. In just 4 short months, you'll be here. We will get to meet you face to face. I will get to hold you, and nurse you, and love you even more. Life will never be the same. And I can't wait.

Anxiously Awaiting,
Mom